Recent content by bskepnek

1. B

Help with Re-Installing a Toilet

Sorry for the stupid question, but what are johnn bolts. Are those the bolts that come through the toilet? They are a little shaky but I am not sure how to get them out of the concrete or how to secure new ones. Any ideas? Thanks, Bob
  2. B

Help with Re-Installing a Toilet

Hi, I am doing some floor tiling and removed my toilet. There was ceramic tile on the floor that I removed and replaced with porcelaing tile. What remained on the floor after I removed the toilet was just some gooey stuff that I thought was the old wax toilet ring. I scraped that off and...
  3. B

Newbie Question on Bath Tub Spouts

Jim, Here is a pic - let me know what you think. Thank You, Bob
  4. B

Newbie Question on Bath Tub Spouts

Hello, I am doing some bathroom remodeling and removed my bath tub spout. I beleive that the fitting from the old spout is stuck to the pipe stem (rusted on). Any suggestions on how to remove it without damaging the pipe stem? I was thinking about taking a hacksaw and cutting parallel to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks