Recent content by Bryn

1. Bryn

Grommets for pump wire in cistern, or......?

Thanks guys, I'm going to reply to my own newbie question above. What I was getting at was how to physically pass the pump and float switch wires into the plastic underground cistern. As I had to drill holes to install 1inch threaded both sides thru-hulls for the 2 water lines, and likewise a...
  2. Bryn

Grommets for pump wire in cistern, or......?

Hi all, I'm installing a 1000gal plastic underground cistern and need to know what reliable method is commonly used for running pump and float switch wires into the tank. Grommets?, drilled hole with silicone sealant?, entry in side or top of tank?
  3. Bryn

Mechanical float switches for potable water

Thanks guys, my suspicions too! The bean counters at work, everything way over regulated creating more jobs for bureaucrats, and more cost for regular folks! Anyone tried out this option or something similar for water supply level control...
  4. Bryn

Mechanical float switches for potable water

I'm presently setting up a cistern system for my drilled well, and looking at mechanical (non mercury) tethered float switches. Only found 1 , (a Rhombus), so far that is actually rated for potable water, and it came out in 2016. All the rest are listed as water /effluent or just sewage, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks