Recent content by BryceinSLC

1. BryceinSLC

Air Admittance Valve Protective Cover - Is It Needed?

I just replaced an air admittance valve under the sink The old one had the protective cover over it. Is this needed? From what I gather its good for when its outside, but will having it on help or hinder when used inside? Thanks!
  2. BryceinSLC

High Loop Drain that Goes Below Trap

If I shove the extra line back in the DW cabinet it gets bunched up at the top creating extra loops. It's not a clean path from DW to disposal. Is this ok?
  3. BryceinSLC

High Loop Drain that Goes Below Trap

Hello All... First post of this forum, here we go! My dishwasher's drain line has a high loop... but.. after the loop it goes down to below the sink trap and back up to the disposal. (actually its goes slightly above the disposal, then back down to the disposal, so 2 high loops?) Is this ok? I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks