Recent content by Bry899

1. Bry899

Do I need a booster pump

doorway to basement is 32" wide, So the doorway tanks would be best. Is there a formula to calculate tank capacity needed? Does this sound right: 2 showers at 2.5 gallon per minute for 15 minutes each would be 75 gallons. So a 100 gallon tank would have a 25 gallon reserve not including how...
  2. Bry899

Do I need a booster pump

I have a lot of room, it is an unfinished basement. What size would the Cistern be for the 2 cottages? Would 100 gallons be enough? I did add the "Kolerflo 120w water pressure booster pump 115v 396 gph 21.7 psi" it adds 20 psi to the line, Both tenants said the pressure is better. It might just...
  3. Bry899

Do I need a booster pump

Thanks for the info, I thought it was possible to add a cistern with a booster pump, but I could not find info on this combination for city water. One last question, how do i size the cistern?
  4. Bry899

Do I need a booster pump

I have a 3/4" water line from the water company, it goes through my basement (with multiple tees) this line then exits my basement underground to the 1st cottage at 3/4". After multiple tees in the cottage basement the 3/4" line continues underground to the second cottage. Is a 3/4" line big...
  5. Bry899

Do I need a booster pump

I tested the pressure today: there is a 3/4" Cold water line from the main house basement to the first cottage basement (approx) 50') it then exits the first cottage basement underground (approx 35') to the second cottage (no basement) The heating system is in the first cottage basement, The...
  6. Bry899

Do I need a booster pump

Thanks Reach4; I will check the house pressure and cottage pressure, and post back here. I will also check it with the tub spout open as you said. Hopefully Monday. Thanks
  7. Bry899

Do I need a booster pump

Hello all I am new here, my 1st post, so I hope I posted this right. I have 2 cottages on the property, and wondering if I need a booster pump for them. The main house has city water and the pressure is great through out the house. In the basement the water line goes to the first cottage which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks