Recent content by Brianttttt

1. Brianttttt

Plumbing main drainage and venting questions

So I do have a vent going through the roof for my laundry. But I see how it is hard to incorporate with my others since I need to do it directly at the trap. I did that one per code. The reason for these all being like this is the order I installed my appliances, later learning to vent. So in...
  2. Brianttttt

Plumbing main drainage and venting questions

Hey couple questions on this plumbing Is the sanitary Tee and Wye being used properly on the combination drain? Both sinks are on outside walls where I would like to use a an AAV, this is on a septic system by the way ( do not know if that matters ) There is a 4" "Cleanout" outside with a...
  3. Brianttttt

AAV Setup

Sorry, I read through the venting section and it did not look like it explained what I was looking for
  4. Brianttttt

AAV Setup

And thank you whitney I will read through that
  5. Brianttttt

AAV Setup

I have (3) 2" vents that penetrate through the roof one which will be tied in in the future. So currently 2. Should I wait until I tie the third in then connect the AAVs? And what your saying is I need to equal the size of the discharge going to septic in venting, correct?
  6. Brianttttt

AAV Setup

Is this legal on a septic system?
  7. Brianttttt

Main vent

Haha well thank you guys for the help, I appreciate it
  8. Brianttttt

Main vent

So assuming all my appliances have traps in this photos would this work? Also included that my one sink is pretty far away can this still share the vent ?
  9. Brianttttt

Main vent

Updated post below
  10. Brianttttt

Main vent

Or is it even proper for my toilet?, the toilet comes with a pre built trap so how can u vent above if the header is below
  11. Brianttttt

Main vent

Ok so this vent is proper for my toilet which it was already tied into, but then every other appliance can branch and tie into this vent maybe in the attic ?
  12. Brianttttt

Main vent

I have only one main vent on this header, is this legal? Seen some info that stated appliances within 6 ' can use this vent, others i guess i would have to tie in? By the way the vent is the cast iron pipe branching off on the right
  13. Brianttttt

Main Vent

I have only one main vent on this header, is this legal? Seen some info that stated appliances within 6 ' can use this vent, others i guess i would have to tie in? By the way the vent is the cast iron pipe branching off on the right
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks