Recent content by BrianM240

1. BrianM240

Basement toilet venting question

The SaniCompact also has the option to drain a sink into it, so I guess that's also an option for me if I rework the current setup.
  2. BrianM240

The fitting up top is sealed off, I believe it's to add in an additional vent to the system. I'm considering using the SaniCompact 48 due to space constraints and according to the install guide does not need to be vented. I've read a toilet drain can flow past a sink drain if the sink has a...
  3. BrianM240

I was left with the setup in the attached photo from the previous owner; if I were to install an up-flush toilet to discharge to the 'proposed toilet discharge', will it vent properly given the current setup and be to code? There was already a sink there (took it out for the photo) that was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks