Recent content by brianjcollins

1. brianjcollins

Power Outage Question

The softener wont be on a powered circuit so there will be no need to unplug it. Also, it's not a standby wholehouse generator. It will have to be plugged in and fired up with breakers being flipped from line to gen. So there is a setup proccess, just trying to make it as easy as possible.
  2. brianjcollins

Power Outage Question

I guess I should have said 'hoping' instead of looking... I would have done what needed to be done for it to work sufficiently. If I had to use two of the breakers on the transfer switch to power both the ejector and water softner I would have. Not doing that is mostly out of convience of...
  3. brianjcollins

Power Outage Question

Awesome, thank you for the quick response. That answer was exactly what I was looking for! Brian
  4. brianjcollins

Power Outage Question

I'm putting in a transfer switch for my generator and have a question. My utility room in the lowest level of my house uses an ejector pump. During the outage I plan on powering my well pump, but not the ejector pump. Not a problem for usage as I wont use my lowest level. My issue is the...
  5. brianjcollins

Bad Pressure Switch?

Heh... I am not touching the nuts on the new switch. I'm sure the factory settings are 100% correct. I've drained the tank and it shows about 38lbs, which should make it right. It appears as though everything is working except for my low flow at faucets and the pump can outpace my faucets...
  6. brianjcollins

Bad Pressure Switch?

Well, I changed out the pressure switch to a factory set 40/60. I don't see much change, reads correctly and everything works. I still have the issue, I seem to have decent flow, but must have a blockage somewhere in the system. If I have all the faucets, showers, etc running, the pump can...
  7. brianjcollins

Bad Pressure Switch?

I'll try to explain this as best I can. I bought a house about 6 months ago and over that time i've had many plumbing issues, luckily mostly small. During the minor fixes I noticed that my pressure gauage was showing a high pressure around 95lbs, so in a pinch I called a plumber out to adjust...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks