Recent content by Brian1

1. B

Motorized Valve Failure?

Thanks. Any idea of how big a job it is to swap out? Also- are these things available commercially at someplace like a Home Depot, or would I need to order? Thanks for the help. Brian
  2. B

Motorized Valve Failure?

I live in a building with common hot water pipes for radiators. My heating units have a thermostat that appears to be connected to a motorized valve (this one: http://www.sinro.cn/en/cp_view.asp?id=882). I would expect that when I turn off the unit, or the temperature exceeds that which is...
  3. B

Bathroom Vent Questions

I just moved into a condo in NYC, and am having an issue with my bathroom vent. There is positive pressure blowing air into my bathroom. This is a communal duct, with an exhaust fan on the roof. My guess is that the exhaust fan isn't powerful enough to do the job. I'm on the 9th floor out of 18...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks