Recent content by Brian D

1. Brian D

Winterizing Question

If you have drain valves at the bottom of the tankless water heater, opening them up to make sure there is no water in the unit would be a good idea. From my experience a frozen tankless is no fun, (and expensive)
  2. Brian D

Bosch Aquastar Tankless Review

One thing I did was make sure my shower heads were not too low flow and I had no problem with heater not starting.(hey I'm in Michigan we have lots of water) One thing I did was add a thermostatic tempering valve to the water line that went upstairs to the kids bathroom, when they were little I...
  3. Brian D

Bosch Aquastar Tankless Review

I had purchased my Aquastar (not Bosch) about that same time. It is a 125?? model, it is one that measured out going water temp and adjusted gas flow accordingly. That feature only lasted less than ten years, after it quit, I bypassed the sensor and the performance really wasn't any different. A...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks