Recent content by brgirl

1. brgirl

Wrong grout for flat pebble shower floor?

Thank you for sharing your wealth of information (and others). It's terrible you can't trust a product to perform. I have learned by trial and error tons throughout this process and of course haven't even begun to scratch the surface. It's definitely an art. I thought read somewhere there's...
  2. brgirl

So good to hear that. At least we did something right!
  3. brgirl

Now I understand. The pebbles were taken off the netting/backing and installed individually by hand, and therefore no glue either.
  4. brgirl

I will do that. Don't know though what that is though. Per sealer, total cure is 24-48 hours. Please explain, but I will look up also. I assume the drain should be plugged and leave water in for a couple of days. What would I be looking for? (sorry for my ignorance.)
  5. brgirl

Thank you Jadnashua. Your input is much appreciated. I was afraid of that.
  6. brgirl

Oh no. I do believe the wrong grout was installed in the shower floor where we used flat pebbles. Non-sanded grout was used and I believe sanded should have been used. Floor has been grouted (and on that note I read somewhere after the fact that the pebbles should have been sealed before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks