Recent content by breece

1. breece

New house: Question about long lag until hot water and use of circulator

HJ, Just wondering if I understand which valve you were referring to in your post that is between the circulator and the tank. Would I turn the valve in the image below? Regards.
  2. breece

Thanks everyone, your perspective is helpful towards our peace of mind. I agree with maintenance guy and Gary Swart and am willing to have a moderate amount of additional wear and tear on the pipes for the wonderful benefit of speedy hot water. I'll just be sure to mark my calendar to sell...
  3. breece

Hi, searched for this topic but didn't find anything that quite addressed it. We have a brand new house built within the last year. It is approx. 3900 sq feet (2 stories) and was equipped with a hot water circulator. We have a gas water heater with a 75 gallon tank. The water thermostat is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks