Recent content by Brandon Walters

1. Brandon Walters

Explosion. Please help me! My well pump filled with hot water and exploded

The tpr valve was bad, I just replaced everything. Multiple things were wrong I found out that caused this to happen. Old rusted tpr valve on gas water heater. When the cistern ran dry I only shut off the pump and not water heater, causing it to keep heating what water was left in the heater...
  2. Brandon Walters

There was enough force that the water pressure slammed me back into the door 4 feet away and to the floor. Also got enough that I instantly got second degree burns everywhere that came in contact with the water. It blistered my stomach in seconds.
  3. Brandon Walters

As hot as it was I'm not so sure it wasn't straight from the water heater. As soon as I cut power to it the pressure gauge bounced then the intake line from the well blew in half rite where it connects to the pump. Is there a way to tell if the check valve isn't working? And where is it located.
  4. Brandon Walters

Please help me?? My well pump and pressure tank somehow filled with scalding hot water and then...

Please help me?? My well pump and pressure tank somehow filled with scalding hot water and then the intake line exploded leaving me burnt fairly badly. Can you help me find out what caused this.??
  5. Brandon Walters

Burnt

Burnt
  6. Brandon Walters

My house runs on well water and water from a cistern also. Today the cistern ran dry causing the need for me to prime the well pump after filling my cistern. I primed the pump, all seemed well, came on at 20 shut off around 45, held pressure,no leaks to be seen. Everything ran well with it all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks