Recent content by Brander

1. B

Moen 7400 series kitchen faucet

Yes your experience confirms my own with blockage of the faucet. I replaced the Moen cartridge and found no difference. I then replaced the shut-off valve because it was stiff and made me suspicious and the faucet still had the same problem. I then removed the supply line and located the...
  2. B

Delta shower diverter

Thanks, I will take the parts with me, but how do I look for a match, by manufacturer and comparing appearance?
  3. B

Delta shower diverter

Thanks, I'll take it with me.
  4. B

Delta shower diverter

Master Plumber Mark Thanks for the info. Are the diverters universal fit or should I remove mine and take it in to the plumbing supply to get a match? Thanks, Brander
  5. B

Delta shower diverter

I have a bathtub shower with a Delta Scald Guard control with a push-in diverter to switch the flow to the shower head. The diverter valve is not working properly, so some water continues to come out of the tub spout when the flow is diverted to the shower. Can anyone tell me if there is a...
  6. B

Moen 7400 series kitchen faucet

I have a Moen 7400 series kitchen faucet which shuts off if I turn it to the hot water position. If I put the faucet to the mid position and gradually change it to the hot I can get some hot water but if I push it too far it shuts off the water again. I cannot determine if this is a cartridge...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks