Recent content by bradesp

1. bradesp

Switched from Kohler to Toto - Wow Bowl/Seat Sure Is Smaller!

After years of utilizing a one piece kohler toilet I was shocked when our new Toto Ultramax EL toilet arrived. My wife was worried if I'd fit on the seat :-) Seriously though, why is the Toto bowl so much darn smaller? I can't honestly say that I like it... Am I being too picky? bradesp
  2. bradesp

Is 45 PSI at Point of Use (shower head) enough pressure?

I'm considering the installation of an electronic tankless water heater that allows GPM of approx. 3 GPM and constricts pressure to 45 PSI. Is 45PSI "plenty" of pressure for a shower? PS: This unit will only supply hot water for one bathroom, so there will not be other demands placed on...
  3. bradesp

Is Toto Drake ADA Model "Too High" for normal use?

I want a "comfort height" type toilet and I need a super flushing toilet. THe Drake two piece looks like the best performance for the buck, however it's not available in a true "comfort height". Does anyone know if I would find the ADA model Too High? Thanks! bradesp
  4. bradesp

Seek Help with Estimate/Budget for Plumbing Rough-in and Finish Costs

I'm GC'ing a beach home rental property I'm building south of Wilmington, NC. I'm not yet ready to distribute my blueprints for subcontractors to bid, but I was hoping to start putting together a very rough budget. I'm building a two story "box" on my coastal ocean view lot. It's built on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks