Recent content by bqz

1. B

Air in lines

I believe I found problem. Opened lid on well looked in and when the well kicks on water is spraying out the side of the pipe going down to pump ,leak is near the top I can see it shotting out the side of a pipe (maybe 2ft down) If water leak in pipe won't this cause air in lines??
  2. B

Air in lines

No, tank is same as old one.
  3. B

Air in lines

I'm follwing you now ,I'll check it out,thanks for the help.
  4. B

Air in lines

Question: won't the pressure tank push the water back out of the pump or does the pump have a built- in check valve so to speak??
  5. B

Air in lines

Submersible pump,tank is bladder type (20 gal.I think)and check valve is between the two.(after pump and before tank)
  6. B

Air in lines

Getting burst of air in all my plumbing fixtures. New tank and check valve but when I turn the water on it spits and sputters. What's happening?
  7. B

No Pressure Water Starts and Stops Need Help

Question for you, how about the other house does it have the same problem? If they don't have the same problem repost and let us know,secondly if they don't have the problem do they have a pressure tank? Do you have a pressure tank?
  8. B

Hot fuse box

I will make the electrician aware of it. Thanks again for everyone's help.:)
  9. B

Hot fuse box

Well ,Talk with the electrician last night and have decided to upgrade my house from 60amp. service to 100amp. service,do away with the fuse box all together and put in new box with breakers. I think it will help when I go to sale the place. From what everyone tells me it has to be upgraded...
  10. B

Hot fuse box

Thanks for the input fellows I have an electrician stopping by tonight to check it out ,I'll repost tomorrow and let you know what I've found out. Thanks again
  11. B

Hot fuse box

That would have been me,hooked up like the book showed. You think problem might be there?? I checked it twice to make sure.
  12. B

Hot fuse box

Already have have !! Was wondering if anyone knew what was causing it so when the electrician comes I might know if he's telling me the right thing.Don't want some fellow coming in and blowing me a bunch of smoke and try to sale me things I don't need. So the question is does anyone have an...
  13. B

Hot fuse box

Have problem with fuse box getting very hot. Here is what I'm working with. Just bought a new dryer hooked wires up correctly to dryer three prong. dryer runs to old pushmatic breaker (twin 30 I believe) well the dryer keeps kicking off one side of the breaker on occasion ,the dryer keeps...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks