Recent content by boonan

1. B

Depth and Height

I had similar needs and found that the Gwyneth one-piece fit the bill for me and just bought and installed one last week. So far...very favorably impressed.
  2. B

Best Cleanser for CEFIONTECT?

I have a newly installed Gwyneth one-piece which I already love. The instructions that came with it said to clean it with a brush and "neutral detergent" (whatever that is) and warned against using what I think are the usual bowl cleaning products. Can anyone tell me what they think the best...
  3. B

Gwyneth does 1.28 flush as good as 1.6 Drake?

Now have the Gwyneth I went ahead and got the one-piece Gwyneth and am already favorably impressed. I was a little worried that the combination of 1.28 with a lower MaP rating (than the two-piece) might be trouble, but so far *really* good. Being an HET with the ADA height, sanigloss and...
  4. B

Gwyneth does 1.28 flush as good as 1.6 Drake?

After scouring this great site and studying the MaP listings for all low and dual flush toilets, I went out today to six different distributors to decide between the ADA EcoDrake, the Aquia II and the ADA Caroma Caravelle. Then one of the really helpful sales folks pointed out the features of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks