Recent content by BonnieC

1. BonnieC

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Just wanna say thanks for the explanation. I can see on my own toilet that this seems to be working great. I don't totally understand it, but I will keep this in mind. And the toilet works perfectly now, which is the main thing.
  2. BonnieC

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

Can you explain to me why this affects the balance of the water levels between the tank and the bowl? I'd like to understand.
  3. BonnieC

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

Strange problem with low tank level Can someone help with this problem? I have a Champion 4 toilet with a strange behavior. When flushed, the tank fills properly and then shuts off when full, and the water is at the proper level on the overflow tube. Then, very slowly the water leaks into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks