Recent content by Bondospecial

1. Bondospecial

Can a Watts 50080 be installed in home with existing dedicated return loop?

Thanks for the reply, that's what I was worried about (without fully understanding why). Now that I have a name for what I did I did some reading. https://www.phcppros.com/articles/2927-thermal-expansion-tanks It sounds like I almost installed the check valve & expansion tank correctly for the...
  2. Bondospecial

The other expansion tank in my photo is for my 3 zone oil fired, heating system, it is attached to one of the air scoops on a heating zone.
  3. Bondospecial

I went ahead and installed the Watts 50080 on my dedicated return loop (pulling from the end of the loop, pushing into the cold return of the tank) and added a swing check valve on the cold water line to prevent backflow, and a 4.5 gallon expansion tank on the water heater side of the check...
  4. Bondospecial

Hello forum, I own a 1964-built 3,000 sq ft ranch home in Connecticut. I DIY-installed a Watts 50080 today to try to alleviate how long it takes hot water to get to the master bathroom through 3/4" copper through this long house. I got the kit installed, which per the instructions included...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks