Recent content by Bobby P

1. Bobby P

DWV configuration good?

Thanks jc60618, this is very helpful!!
  2. Bobby P

DWV configuration good?

Wow, I thought I was doing better than that...I got a lot of the design from a local plumber, but he is too busy to keep helping me (for pay, of course) :( I can't get anyone locally to come in and just give me a design, I think they want to do all the work or nothing. I can't afford that, so...
  3. Bobby P

DWV configuration good?

I need to make the inspector happy, so whatever fitting they are used to seeing in this type of situation I will use.
  4. Bobby P

DWV configuration good?

Should I be using a Wye there instead?
  5. Bobby P

DWV configuration good?

Yes, I vented the lav by itself, but someone who saw this image suggested that I just wet vent the lav to save putting in another vent. The horizontal fitting is a 3x3x2, where the 3" is running waste horizontally (at a slope, of course), and the 2" is for a vertical vent.
  6. Bobby P

DWV configuration good?

Hello, I am a DIY guy, putting in a second floor bathroom, and want to make sure that my DWV setup is good. Below are images that show how I would lay it out. Someone told me that I could wet vent the Lav from the WC if it was 2", is that right? This may be specific to Oregon/Portland code...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks