Recent content by Bob S

1. Bob S

Shower head sizes???did they change?

Drill it out!If i had tried that being the Elcheapos they were......... i'd still be in the hospital, getting the skin sewn back on my fingers,the government mandated restrictor washer .went out immedately upon removal of the head from the packing box thank you for the tips...
  2. Bob S

Low water flow to a shower head can be caused by a low-flow rough-in valve/cartridge

Good point! my friend "grandfathered in"Would be the exception here.Inspectors where i am are nearly non-exsistant. Country side.I wired my garage 60x32 21 years ago the plumbing and electrical were all in and showing the old inspector peered in the garage before the pour.glanced around.darn...
  3. Bob S

Shower head sizes???did they change?

WAS SETTING HERE THINKING ABOUT Showerheads.If i had kept those i bought and returned. Theres no way yo can warm up a shower first, especially in winter, And lets just say..a 300lb man or woman taking a shower in mandated 2.5 gal pm. Would be dry in some places and wet in others. It might become...
  4. Bob S

Low water flow to a shower head can be caused by a low-flow rough-in valve/cartridge

Taking all the water mixing valves in this house won't happen til one quits working. They all have good -solid fast flow at the delivery snouts, all over our house. bob s
  5. Bob S

High VOLUME shower head

Some of you have gone off deepend.Those i don't need the replies from; smookey flappey--Go "drench"yourselfs fellows. I wasn't starting a long involved fight on this. Showerhead. Just know that everytime we agree with the government ..isn't always the best idea.I am good to go now- plenty of...
  6. Bob S

High VOLUME shower head

NOT AN OUTLAW no name callin here!lets get that strait aay!You take a slow shower with little water - then take a shower with a large output.I don't like taking lots of time for a shower ,When i don't have to.You can stand in the shower til you get lots of time involved in the process.waiting...
  7. Bob S

All copper plumbing all mixing valves in good condition.Good pressure everywhere, but that cheap shower head. And its small dia opening- up to 1/2" supply how much you have to pay for a SHOWER head.?Some of this reply sounds like a Dr talking to me.. This is just WATER.
  8. Bob S

High VOLUME shower head

Back in the 80s i did some, house work installing and did service...and repair.Every time i put in a new head....i pulled water saver, Enivetably i would have to share with them,when i went back. .the rules that were taking place on those little brass reducing washers. They didn't want to hear...
  9. Bob S

I dunked the head parts in Muratic acid for few minutes. Cleaned the rust all off. I bear greased up the parts. Think they may be good for another///////lets just say. .As long as i live.Thank you all for the help ps; nobody told me how to modify the Small volume heads has anyone here done...
  10. Bob S

thank you reach4 i took the "low volume junk" back to the store.I rebuilt my old ones works good now!!:)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks