Recent content by BMWGreenRT

1. BMWGreenRT

Black Spots in Bathtub.

I'm not using a water softener, but I will check into what you have mentioned anyway. Thanks, Jim
  2. BMWGreenRT

Black Spots in Bathtub.

Thanks Steve, But I have found that the spots only appear with hot water use, not cold water. Don't know if this will help the experst in diagnosing or not. Jim
  3. BMWGreenRT

Black Spots in Bathtub.

Thanks a lot for all the answers. :confused:
  4. BMWGreenRT

Black Spots in Bathtub.

And if it does or doesn't...what was the cause? If I drain it and it goes away, Great, but that still doesn't tell me what the problem was. And if it doesn't go away, then I am still in the same boat as before. Do you have any idea what the cause is? C'mon Terry, help me out :(
  5. BMWGreenRT

Black Spots on tub

Some background info first. I am in a brand new home, my water heater is a Bradford White 50 gallon. It has a powervent installed. The 2" into 3" PVC vent pipe goes up about 2 feet and then horizontally for about 15 feet where it vents out of the basement wall. I have a 72" by 48" fiberglass...
  6. BMWGreenRT

Black Spots in Bathtub.

Some background info first. I am in a brand new home, my water heater is a Bradford White 50 gallon. It has a powervent installed. The 2" into 3" PVC vent pipe goes up about 2 feet and then horizontally for about 15 feet where it vents out of the basement wall. I have a 72" by 48" fiberglass...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks