Recent content by Blue_Bleeder

1. Blue_Bleeder

Help Identify old shower stem from the 50s

The pictures are really low res so I am struggling to be 100% but it sure looks like an old Crane/Repcal stem unit to me. Check the spline count. If it is 12 point, it is this Crane/Repcal.
  2. Blue_Bleeder

Altmans Cartridge I.D. Help

Where have I seen those numbers before.....
  3. Blue_Bleeder

Hey all

Friendly faces....
  4. Blue_Bleeder

Why I like Thermostatically controlled Shower Valves

Arguments about gov't regulations and victimhood aside, there is a reason that technology advances and gives us opportunity to have advanced valves like thermostatic cartridges. That being said, just like every other plumbing part, they eventually fail. We see that after about 15 years. There...
  5. Blue_Bleeder

Moen Shower Cartridge Removal Tool

The original ONA Puller did not work on the 1222 (Posi-temp). We recently came out with an add on tube to rectify this. Here is the video.
  6. Blue_Bleeder

Crane Walsan wall-mount toilets ...Considering replacing 3

Barry E. Walter, Sr. Co. owns and makes the Cesco Brass model 12 for wall hung toilets that replaces the Walsan fill valve. We have also now made the tank lever shaft that connects to the handle and operates the vertical flush rod: We do not typically sell retail but we can send you to one...
  7. Blue_Bleeder

I have a real problem. My toilet is a Crane Walsun and the tank is in the wall behind the toilet.

Janana, We recently reproduced the Walsan Tank lever shaft for a customer. It is the part that goes from the handle to the lift rod that operates the flapper. Our company also manufactures the Cesco Brass fill valves for wall hung toilets. Feel free to contact us at helpdesk@barrywalter.com...
  8. Blue_Bleeder

1920's shower mixer - American Standard Re Nu ? B201 or B202

As a manufacturer we typically sell to wholesalers and repackagers, not retail but we are always here to help identify and "hook you up" with one of our customers to get you the parts you need. If we can't find you a wholesaler to get you the parts you are looking for, we will find a way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks