Recent content by blue122

1. blue122

Sprinkler system well: low and varied pressure

Reach4 - I installed the Vacuum / pressure gauge you suggested. I installed it on the intake line between the points and check valve. The Vacuum gauge read -22 while the pump was running and -2 when the pump was off. What does this tell you?
  2. blue122

Reach4 - I do know the treatment is bad for the plants. I'm pumping it out to a 5 gallon bucket and neutralizing it before dumping it out. I pumped out about 100 gallons this way until the water cleared up and my PH was at 6.5. Also I do know it needs a vertical drop, but what I did was insert...
  3. blue122

Reach4 - I ordered the gauge you recommended and I'll let you know what I find. I do have a question... as I stated before, I installed a T in the ground pipe that had joined the wells, but before the check valve. I did this to give me access to the wells so I can drop Nuwell tablets. The points...
  4. blue122

Hello, The system was professionally installed about 17 years ago. 2 Points 25Ft shallow wells PVC New red Lion 1HP 23GPM shallow well pump 40/60 switch Wx-101 2Gal pressure tank 12 Zone sprinkler system Note: We have high iron in our well water. It turns the sidewalks a rusty brown color...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks