Recent content by Blandis

1. Blandis

Replacement shower handles advice

Reach that set you linked is what i picked up at HD. Under $15 for a pair. That universal set still has to have a center stem bolt to mount. I ended up drilling and tapping the cold so made it work. Back up and running. Really appreciate the assistance. Next is expansion tank...
  2. Blandis

Bingo that would work perfect. Appreciate the help! Will follow up.
  3. Blandis

Reach appreciate the reference. Those will work on the hot as it screws through the end. The cold is not drilled and threaded through the end to mount these. Has a cone drill out on the end so cold contiue that and tap it. Shower is not drilled at all. Zero clue what the universal come...
  4. Blandis

Long time follower first time poster. Wife and I purchased a home built in 1938. Will work over the next year or so to remodel the vast majority of the home. Little background to explain how we ended up where we are. We have a bath that needs replacement handles. Both sides were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks