Recent content by BlakeR

1. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

Is this now a p trap now that it is vented?
  2. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

In the first image of the tub drain, I am going to try to run my p trap and trap arm in a 6" subfloor, before exiting below the trailer deck. I think this may be possible as my 1 1/2" p trap is about 5 1/2" tall. In the second image, it shows the trap arm being twice the length of the drain...
  3. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

Yes! I've read that the run of the pipe past the p trap (trap arm?) needs to be twice the diameter of the drain before turning down again. My shortest trap arm run will be my tub p trap arm, where I need to bring it down in the shortest run possible.
  4. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

Thank you for the riser diagram. I will vent with 2" pipe and run my atmospheric vent to the roof. Thanks
  5. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

Got it. I will make all of my vents 2"! Thanks
  6. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

Hi Terry, Thanks for the response. If I need to install an atmospheric vent, I would prefer to do so on the exterior of the house, instead of through my walls. Is there an issue with venting on the outside of the house since my drains lines will be outside of my house as well? If running an...
  7. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

Where I live it is considered a recreational vehicle. I will not have any building inspections. I will have traditional RV style hook ups for electrical, water and a sewer line. I work as a residential construction manger and I am familiar with many building codes, but I am not an expert in...
  8. BlakeR

Tiny House Plumbing

Hi, I am building myself a tiny house on a trailer. I have been using old forum threads to answer questions and to learn how to install my plumbing system. I have reached a point where I have specific questions regarding my build and I am hoping to get some answers. Thanks, Blake General...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks