Recent content by bkradel

1. bkradel

Need toilet that (hopefully) won't clog, looking for pressure assist

I would be interested in seeing the Flushmate video as well.
  2. bkradel

Large hard stools (spinal cord injury) (parkinson's) current toilet clogs.

Thank you Terry. I was on the caromausa.com website and the closest dealer I could get was in Columbus Ohio. That drive is certainly an option for a Caroma. I called a couple of local reliable plumbers I trust and they said the closest they could find it was in Muncie, Indiana. (I am about...
  3. bkradel

Thank you both for your reply! I really do favor the Caroma for the larger trapway but, if am unable to get one in the tri-state area for less than $600 then I might have to settle for the Kohler Highline, which really seemed like the best second option for me. I wish I had a pressure tank...
  4. bkradel

I have followed this thread for years now. Of course, we have a medical issue in our family which causes huge solid waste. We currently have a Gerber toilet that was installed in the late 1990's. It has ruined our bathroom floor with constant overflows. It works fine for a quick tinkle, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks