Recent content by bitterbug

1. bitterbug

HELP! I keep losing water

Well, I didn't have a problem until today when the water cut off again. Does that mean that it is the pump that can't keep up and needs to be replaced?
  2. bitterbug

I got the psi lowered to 38 and it appears to be working (the dial isn't jumping all over and the water hasn't turned off yet). I hope that got it!!! Thanks to all! I am learning a lot and really appreciate all of the information :)
  3. bitterbug

I put 45 psi in (before I read the rest of the posts) and the gauge keeps going crazy and then it turns off again. Will letting air out correct this issue? LLigetfa: should I go and get a 30/50 switch instead of the 40/60? Thank you all SO much for your advice and input. I am a single mother...
  4. bitterbug

Thank you SO much! I will try that after work.
  5. bitterbug

It's a submersible pump. What would I need to do to fix it?
  6. bitterbug

I had my tank and pressure switch replaced in December. Everything was working fine until a couple of months ago when my water went out. I went down, turned the pressure switch to "off" then to "start" and the water came back on and all was fine for a couple of weeks when it did it again...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks