Recent content by bitsdoo

1. bitsdoo

Canadian dishwasher install...with a twist ;o)

Thanks for the reply. I can remove the DW without breaking the counter, I won't be able to get to the plumbing\drain (which runs along the bottom and back of the cabinets hidden. Should I take out the running trap? I don't see a use for it if there is a trap on both the sink and the DW. Any...
  2. bitsdoo

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. First things first, drawing is revised to show vent and second trap, my fault for not takiing a better look. The picture now shows exactly what I have on the kitchen sink take off. Alright the only new install is the part circled in red (i.e. the DW install)...
  3. bitsdoo

Alright, here goes. First things first I did a search and could not find my situation so I'm starting a new thread. Doing a kitchen reno and in that replaced the dishwasher (herein DW). To make things more accessible incase there is trouble down the road I want to change the plumbing. The old DW...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks