Recent content by Bill Schleusner

1. Bill Schleusner

Rheem Tankless Water Heater Error Code 12

It's not a gas pressure issue. Nobody can explain why this just started acting up last week. It worked fine for over 5 months. The Rheem "experts" are anything but, basically worthless. Would a regulator go out in less than a year...
  2. Bill Schleusner

It appears to be black steel pipe, not copper for the gas. Had a plumber come out and we checked the gas pressure WHILE on the phone with a "senior tech" from Rheem. Pressure checks out perfectly, air venting checks out perfectly, neither the plumber or the "senior tech" have a clue as to why...
  3. Bill Schleusner

I have a Rheem TWH that's less than 6 months old. I had it installed professionally. I also have a recirc pump hooked up with a timer and aquastadt. The WH is now throwing error code 12s all day long. This just started a week ago. I can't get the WH to stop throwing error codes. If the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks