Recent content by bill emery

1. bill emery

Shower into toilet drain

Thank you for taking the time to work this out with me. I have the ABS fitting in the pic. It will go under the closet flange.
  2. bill emery

Shower into toilet drain

Is this what we are talking about
  3. bill emery

Shower into toilet drain

The 3 inch is very deep. This is under a mobile home. Lots of room down there. The closet flange would be centered above the 3 inch. Having 2 or 3 inches straight down under the closet flange then into the combination Y 1/8 bend then into the 3 inch drain. Everything is on the same vertical plane
  4. bill emery

Shower into toilet drain

For the fitting under the toilet would a combination Y 1/8 bend work? If I had to I would put a bushings in it for the shower to drain into
  5. bill emery

SharkBite on polybutylene

I just used one of those for the toilet connection. Changed the bathroom over to pex
  6. bill emery

SharkBite on polybutylene

i have used the sharkbite fitting that goes from polybutylene to pex and it worked great
  7. bill emery

Shower into toilet drain

ok i can move the drain closer to the vent. it would be 40 in run from drain to vent
  8. bill emery

Shower into toilet drain

so i can have a shower drain then P-trap then vent, then toilet santee fitting with the 2in drain from the shower draining into the santee fitting then 3 in line out of the house? so the shower would be up stream from the toilet, all flowing out of the house
  9. bill emery

Wedi pan with Hardi board

would adding redgard to the hardi board help to waterproof it? applying redgard at the seams of the wedi pan and hardi board wall help. Its just the price of the wedi system blows a big hole in the budget
  10. bill emery

Wedi pan with Hardi board

I am looking at the wedi shower system. I would use their pan and hardi board for the walls. Will their sealer water proof the hardi board?
  11. bill emery

Shower into toilet drain

Thanks for the add. i am new to plumbing. I am redoing a bathroom and was wondering if i could drain the shower into the toilet? Shower would have P trap 66 in run to 1.5 in vent line to the roof. Then 20 in line and connect under the toilet into a 3 in line. Toilet has its own vent line to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks