Recent content by Bigmike

1. Bigmike

Brady A V C.

These don't seem to last as long as the older/heavier Air Volume Controls did. When ever I have priming trouble with the ol' Jetpumps, one of the first places I look!:cool:
  2. Bigmike

Wayne Jet Pump.

Big Mike Thanks Fellas, for your replies! The fellow at the Hardware Store where I bought it said pretty much the same thing about the starter switch. He told me to bring her back in and he would look at it. Kind of agrivating, as the pump is in a crawl space, and hard to work on there!:(
  3. Bigmike

Rheem 30 Gal. Water Heater

What should be the temp at faucet (ballpark) for this water heater when turned all the way down? (Vacation setting) I had the installer replace the control (Lp gas) as there seemed to be no change in temp after I turned it down! After replace ment I can see SOME change, but water still seems...
  4. Bigmike

Wayne Jet Pump.

Recently bought a 1/2 h.p. Wayne Shallow Well Pump. This thing pumps like crazy! HOWEVER... the Motor has developed a "Binding Problem". It will work well, then stick! The Motor will just hummmm, till the Overlaod kicks it off. I've notice if you tap on the end of the Motor, it will free up and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks