Recent content by Bigland

1. Bigland

New Sand point

HI Gritres Not sure what i would get with a hand pump i dont have one. Should i invest in one Cheers Rich
  2. Bigland

New Sand point

Theres roughly 8 feet of water in the pipe. I pumped some water down from the garden hose for a half hour as suggested by Grites which helped and i am now a two gallons a minute. Should I drive deeper. Dont seem to be sucking air.I may by a hand pump amd work on developing it more. Also is it a...
  3. Bigland

New Sand point

hi Again Update drove down 4 foot well point 80 gauze . Static water level 12 feet and 20 feet of pipe in ground including well point. Sucked out a little more sand but still only pulling 1 gpm. Maybe im not developing these wells correctly. Thoughts?
  4. Bigland

New Sand point

Thanks I will try that . Should I go with a longer screen . They seem to only sell 36 in the area i live Cheers
  5. Bigland

New Sand point

Hi Everyone , So glad i stumbled across this website ,so much great info. I recently decided to drive a sand point for irrigation of my back lawn. We are in a very sandy area and our lawn requires lots of watering. I started by driving a 36 (80 Guaze) point conected to 1 1/4 galvanized...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks