Recent content by Bigclange22

1. Bigclange22

Moen Shower Cartridge Removal Tool

I did install another Moen faucet, I figured the last one lasted since 1978 when the house was built. I can only hope that the new one last 30 years. I more than likely wont be living here, and it will be the next owners problem,,,,lol But now my main bathroom is having faucet problems and its...
  2. Bigclange22

I got the "T" style wrench, and got it in place, it broke the little knob off the end of it. I ended up cutting a hole big enough aound valve to use a mini pipe cutter and cut the 2 water lines and shower line. I then bought a new moen shower package which came with a posi temp rough in. I...
  3. Bigclange22

Ok i just scraped enough money to remodel my master bathroom. I gut the thing last year, and have not done anything since then. So I just finished installing new shower pan, and walls, and then I go to put new handle on my moen faucet, and It would not do anything, I could not turn it or pull...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks