Recent content by bigbird454

1. bigbird454

New Kitchen Sink & Faucet - Big Box Store or Plumb Supply?

Hi, planning on a kitchen remodel. If I want good quality should I purchase my Stainless Steel sink and a faucet at the Big Box Store or Plumbing Supply house. I was told that even within a specific brand there is a difference in quality. Your opinions? Good brand of Stainless sink? Thank you!
  2. bigbird454

Needing expansion tank after changing waterheater?

Long story short. Recently had old water heater, 40 gallon Bradford White, replaced by a new plumber with an American Standard. (New plumber was at the house working on a remodel so we used him instead of calling our tried and true plumbing co.) Now we have water coming out of the pressure...
  3. bigbird454

Good Quality Shower Curtain Rod.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking for a good quality product. Simple straight curtain rod or possibly a curved. Interested in finding a good manufacturer. So many I read about that are offered at the big box stores seem to be junk.
  4. bigbird454

Bathroom sink install - which one? Plumbers opinion?

Please give your preference as to install. Having trouble finding under 24" vanity for small bathroom remodel. (Some vanities too small at 18 inches etc.) Was thinking about using a wall hung sink or pedestal. I realize pedestal sinks are a PITA. Very obvious that time must be taken to get...
  5. bigbird454

Gerber Viper Toilet

Thank you for your input! And pointing out the "shape" or direction of the waste path !
  6. bigbird454

Gerber Viper Toilet

Having a complete tearout and remodel of bathroom done. Was told by both builder + plumber to use a Gerber Viper Toilet. The style of the toilet is considered "transitional". I wanted to use something with a little bit of an old fashioned style to it (house was built in 1880). Can someone tell...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks