Recent content by Bgood

1. B

Pushomatic Breaker 100 Amp Bus

Need Breaker Yes, the tabs seem to be just a little off to correctly bolt to both buses. Because the use is a duplex (two meters), it would be expensive and require a permit to change out the panel. So, I need one of these "Main" breakers that will bolt to the hot bus and to the bus to...
  2. B

Pushomatic Breaker 100 Amp Bus

Hello to the group, I want to replace a Main breaker in a Pushomatic box. It is a 100 Amp. I was able to buy a replacement unit. But it is designed for non-main use. That is to say it has two tabs which attach to the bus; and two connections for wires. The wire lugs are removable. But the...
  3. B

Bonding

I am trying to finish a project which will not be inspected, but want to do all work to code. The service is to a pedestal (200A). Inside the pedestal is a 175A breaker that serves a subpanel on the exterior of the residence. Also inside the pedestal is a ground rod and a supplemental...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks