Recent content by betaman

1. betaman

Need help identifying current pressure tank for equal replacement!

Hi, I need someone to help me figure out the size of my current pressure tank. I'd like to go with a smaller pressure tank, but I don't have a cycle stop valve installed and because I have a TEE directly off of the pitless going another way from the pressure tank I'd have to dig up around the...
  2. betaman

2 Houses, 2 Pressure Tanks, 1 pump, 1 controller, 1 pressure switch pro help needed!

You sure know this stuff inside and out! Thanks so much for your help, you've saved me a lot of money. :) I just went out and reinspected the pressure tank and it has only one opening. The well line coming into the pump house has a tee on it that feeds the filter sitting between two on/off...
  3. betaman

2 Houses, 2 Pressure Tanks, 1 pump, 1 controller, 1 pressure switch pro help needed!

I thought a second tank would be required because the existing pressure tank's outgoing line can only feed house #1 and not the new house (house #2). All lines are 1 1/4" pvc except the new house is 1" pex. My new plan is to tee off the line leaving the well cap that feeds the pressure tank...
  4. betaman

Thanks for your reply! The plumber installed pex per the contractors request I think, as I never had a say in that matter. I think I understand -- when I put in the tee to house #2 also install a check valve between house #1 and the new tee that will feed house #2. I'd also need to install a...
  5. betaman

Thank you for replying! Ok, so you're saying I don't need anything but to tee off the line going out from the well cap and a cycle stop valve. That well line will have enough pressure using the existing pressure tank even though the line is not attached after the pressure tank? Can the...
  6. betaman

Connecting Second Pressure Tank to Second House Setup Help Needed Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to connect a remote pressure tank into my current system. I've read these forums twice and I think I'm close to understanding how this should be done but need confirmation... My current plan is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks