Recent content by Beski

1. Beski

Can I Plug Jets on a Jetted Tub to Make a Soaking Tub ?

OK, I will try to take some pictures and will look for the name of the Tub and call them ! But I thought I read here if you use a Jetted Tub you have to "Clean It Monthly" by filling the water and running it with some type of cleaner, then filling it up again to rinse it. If I knew I could...
  2. Beski

Can I Plug Jets on a Jetted Tub to Make a Soaking Tub ?

Last year we bought a house that has a large Tub with Jets (not sure of Mfg). We had the home inspection back in March 2012 so the Tub was filled and checked for leaks and the motor was tested, but has NOT been used at all in the 18 Months since (although we periodically run the water for a few...
  3. Beski

How to Clean & Sterilize "Whirlpool" style Tub Pipes and Jets ?

I did a Search here, but didn’t find the info I need. Last year we bought a house that has a large Tub with Jets (not sure of Mfg). We had the home inspection last March 2012 so the Tub was filled and checked for leaks and the motor was tested, but it has not been used in a year since...
  4. Beski

Buying New Moen Kitchen Faucet: Local Plumbing Supply

THANKS to everybody for their Fast and Helpful replies !! OK, that all makes sense, I will stick to the Faucet we have. The Plumber is also installing 3 Toto Drake II Toilets from the same supply house, so I guess we would have some leverage if there was a problem or defective part or we...
  5. Beski

Buying New Moen Kitchen Faucet: Local Plumbing Supply

We are getting a new Moen Kitchen Faucet installed in a few weeks, and our Plumber directed us to the local Supply House to pick out what we want. He also said to AVOID Lowes or Home Depot as the Faucet "insides" tend not to be the same quality compared to buying at a Supply House (something...
  6. Beski

Drake I vs. Drake II

Thanks Terry !! I guess those are some good advantages !! Just called the local Supply House and they have 25 in stock, so probably buying my Christmas Presents tomorrow !! Tom
  7. Beski

Drake I vs. Drake II

Thanks for the Fast Reply !! We have been "Plunging" 5 out of 7 Days for the past few months, so at this point "Flush" has become Very Important !!
  8. Beski

Drake I vs. Drake II

I have done a Search, but still don't have the exact info I need !! We had the Drake I at our former house and were Very Happy, so I don't want to go "Down" in Flush Quality. I now need 3 New Toto Toilets and I am still trying to figure out which of these Drakes has the "Best Flush" and if...
  9. Beski

Which Slow Close Seat for Drake II (Toto vs. Bemis) ?

Jim, Thanks for the fast reply in case we go shopping this weekend !! As to your quote above, I wasn't sure if it was that kind of choice or if the Bemis seat was at the same quality to the Toto seat. I kinda thought somebody would say "Are You Nuts, Why Would You Put a Bemis Seat on a...
  10. Beski

Which Slow Close Seat for Drake II (Toto vs. Bemis) ?

Hi, my First Post - Thanks to everbody for all of the Great Info here !! Our local Toto dealer sells Bemis Seats with ALL of their Toto Toilets so about 7 years ago we got the Drake I Toilet and a slow close Bemis Seat. We have just moved (same town - same dealer) and are looking to install...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks