Recent content by berchman

1. berchman

Toto Ultramax Flapper Not Landing Squarely, Water Leaks Out of Tank

It's the correct hole in the arm. It's the fact that there is some horizontal play in the arm as it emerges from where it is attached to the handle. I just wonder if a new handle and arm would not have such play. Certainly, the toilet did not have this problem for a number of years.
  2. berchman

Toto Ultramax Flapper Not Landing Squarely, Water Leaks Out of Tank

If I lift the trip arm by hand, directly upwards, the flapper will seat correctly. But if I use the flush handle, the flapper will often, not always, land slightly off center, allowing water to leak out of the tank. I notice a little horizontal play in the trip arm. If I replace the handle and...
  3. berchman

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

On the basis of the recommendation of this web site I installed an Ultra Max with a T wash seat. Without getting too graphic, I will simply say that my very high fiber diet puts great demands on a toilet's flushing ability. While this Toto is a great improvement on the toilet I had before, it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks