Recent content by Benjamin

1. Benjamin

Navien Recirculation Motion Sensor

Hmm interest little device. I wonder if it worked with IFTTT. Just bought it. Ill mess around with it see what its capable of. Oh and I just checked my P.16 and its disabled. Turning on P.17 or removing the supplied jumper on for the external temp sensor seems to nullify P.16. All I see is "-...
  2. Benjamin

Navien Recirculation Motion Sensor

Hello everybody, I thought I’d share with you all how my hot water recirculation project is going. For the water heater I have a Navien-240A. For accessories I got the Hotbutton kit and two Navicirc thermal bypass valves. I set DIP switch #2 “ON” for external recirculation. I set Perameter...
  3. Benjamin

Navien NPE 240A with Navicirc Valves

Hello everyone, I’m a little late to the discussion but I think I can shed some light on what the solenoid valve is used for. I recently installed the 240A and I have two of the NaviCirc temperature recirculation valves which is enough to cover all my hot water fixtures. I have it set up to work...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks