Recent content by benfoldin001

1. benfoldin001

New Boiler Recomendation

Ford or Chevy?? I have a 20 y/o Weil that I want to replace in the next year. Considering 90% effcient that cost middle of the road. Any preferences.. My weil is going 20 years so I consider that a good and probably my 1st preference because it's proven.....last longer than the parts hooked up to it
  2. benfoldin001

Help ..no bites in waterheater formum

I posted this question in WH forum but no comments. Figured I try over here...Wondering if there's anyone with the same expirence and should I be worried.... ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I had an AO Smith Vertex (GPHE 50) installed a couple ago weeks ago by a buddy who is a plumber...
  3. benfoldin001

Circulator pump but boiler does not fire

Hi...I live in a split ranch with 3 zoned hydro heat. When i call for heat in zone 1, same level the boiler is on, the boiler doesn't fire but circulates. When I can call for heat in zone 2 and 3, the boiler fires and circulates. Since zone 1 is knee wall type basement and boiler is close to...
  4. benfoldin001

AO Smith Vertex Condensate Loop Question

I had an AO Smith Vertex (GPHE 50) installed a couple ago weeks ago by a buddy who is a plumber. About week after installation I was checking the condensate loop off the Vent Attenuation Assembly(muffler?) which did contain water at the low end of the loop. When I shifted it around a bit it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks