Recent content by bendgilbert

1. B

Disappointed: My new Gwyneth clogged in the first week

Thanks for all the tips, everyone! I can't remember which TP we use, but it is one that I specifically selected a year or so ago because it breaks down quickly. Not that it helped prevent clogs in our old toilets. :) It's definitely not Charmin. For now we will try holding down the handle...
  2. B

Yes, the top ring had a black plastic horn, the bottom ring did not. I know there has been some debate about that, but I was basing my approach on Terry's opinion in this thread: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?34506-Help-with-recessed-flange.&highlight=wax+ring I agree that...
  3. B

I've been a fan of Toto toilets for years and have gotten a lot of great information on them out of this forum and Terry's web site (thanks Terry!). We had an Ultramax (1.6 GPF) at our old house that I always thought performed really well, though I honestly can't remember how often it got...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks