Recent content by Beermati

1. Beermati

Toto Seat Question

Hi, I have a Toto Nexus 1-piece toilets and a Toto Carlyle II 1-piece toilet, both with the 'standard' soft close seat. They are both elongated bowls. My wife complains about cleaning the underside of the seat, which is basically just the curved top part that you sit on, with four 'feet'...
  2. Beermati

TOTO WASHLET G400 - Considering reviews or alternatives requested

ss3964 - thanks, I appreciate those additional thoughts! Good to know.
  3. Beermati

As I wrote that last reply, I was thinking that even with any toilet, there are times when you use it and you may have residual waste in the bowl. My concern is buying a $2000 toilet and having to clean it every time, which I have read some people have to do. As with everything "internet"...
  4. Beermati

ss3964 - thanks for that, I appreciate the comments. I'm not experienced enough with the products to know how a top-unit paired with a different bowl functions vs the integrated unit like the G400. The impression I has was that the pre-mist helps, but some people have had issues with the...
  5. Beermati

Thanks - that's very helpful, I appreciate the reply!
  6. Beermati

Hopefully, but it never hurts to make sure! If you have feedback on the functionality of the G400, it would be very helpful. It's not easy to find valid information.
  7. Beermati

Thank you Tuttles, that's helpful. My contractor has done several installs of Neorest, but I will mention this to him.
  8. Beermati

Terry - thanks, I had read your post, which was very informative! Particularly since my water fill is about 6 1/2 - 7" left of center, also. Do you have comments on the functionality, or any issues, such as with waste not washing of the sides?
  9. Beermati

That sums it up - I am doing a bathroom remodel and after many trips to Japan over the last few years, I would like to add a nice electric bidet with the bells and whistles! If you have positive or negative experiences, with the Washlet G400, it would be very helpful and appreciated! I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks