Recent content by beerdwolf

1. B

How to get this shower drain connected to the main line?

Hey, here is the completed product, much appreciated for the help!
  2. B

The offset is just there for now, I'll adjust that to fit best once the wye is good plenty of play in the 3" pipe to move it where it needs to be + nothing is glued yet so I can move the p trap over too - I just need to make sure that wye is good to go :) I think I've got it now though, should...
  3. B

And on that wye, 2x1.5 doesn't fit, but how does this function (I know it looks bad.) Put a y horizontal and then 90 around to enter on the side
  4. B

Here is the dry fit, measurement will change ever so slightly as everything isn't jammed all the way into the collar The u is on the center with the 3", the 90 exit of the p trap is less than 2" from center, and I've got a 1/2" from the ceiling line. Any issues? I'd like to rotate that y up...
  5. B

Will be picking up fittings today and making adjustments then will report to close the loop :)
  6. B

I can't fit a combo y in that 1st lav space so I'll probably convert it to a dry vent - you can kind of make out the orange in the picture but it was the original drain location - I can leave the sanitee in place if its not part of a drain and just going up to vent right? So a 3x2 combo wye...
  7. B

Hey Wayne, The closet flange is the start of that 3" there, its about 2' to the wye and 2' above that is the 1st lav, 5' beyond that lav is another. Both are on 2" all the way to the roof - the only 1.5" in the system is the stub out of the walls. All stud bays open still. Hopefully this is...
  8. B

I also just realized I used a sanitee on the drop on the left and need to swap it out, doh.
  9. B

Hey there folks, im trying to solve this conundrum. Im DIY. This is a 3" main dropping 1/4" per foot and making a long turn into a vertical stack into a slab a plumber put in for ny home addition. There is a cleanout in the vertical. The branch you see off to the left is the bathroom sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks