Recent content by bbirder

1. bbirder

How Italians tell time

2. bbirder

Cockpit

The cockpit While the C-5 was turning over its engines, a female crewman gave the G.I.s on board the usual information regarding seat belts, emergency exits, etc . Finally, she said, 'Now sit back and enjoy your trip while your captain, Judith Campbell, and crew take you safely to...
  3. bbirder

Connecting drop pipe

This is how I solved it. Found a hardware store with 12" sched 80 nipple and they had female adapter with a stainless band around female threads to prevent splitting. Glued that to drop pipe. Thanks for the suggestions.
  4. bbirder

Connecting drop pipe

Thanks Valveman, but i need to go from 1" sched 40 pvc to 1" male thread. I was thinking a sched 80 nipple to pvc bushing on pipe. What you think. Don't want to lose my drop pipe in the hole. 50ft of pvc.
  5. bbirder

Connecting drop pipe

Hi, I am replacing a jet pump on my water well which has 50' of 1" pvc pipe in 2"pvc casing. Original pump had 1-1/4 sched 80 adapter on top of drop pipe screwed into pump adapter. New adapter has 1" threads. What is proper procedure to use to apply threads to 1" pipe to attach to adapter. I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks