Recent content by banksant

1. banksant

pump keeps turning itself off

My jet pump which sucks water out of my pond for the sprinkler system turns its self off as soon as I swtich it on. It is not tripping the fuse, the pump itself is just turning off. Is the pump shot? Do i need a new one? It is wired in directly and we have not chagned anyhting to the wiring when...
  2. banksant

Can pumps get tired? Please help

Jet pump keeps turning off My jet pump which sucks water out of my pond for the sprinkler system turns its self off as soon as I swtich it on. It is not tripping the fuse, the pump itself is just turning off. Is the pump shot? Do i need a new one? It is wired in directly and we have not chagned...
  3. banksant

Can pumps get tired Thanks for the help. I looked at the pre filter attachment and one of the clips supporting the pipe was broken so air could have been getting in there. I moved the filter to post and all seems to be working now. Thanks again
  4. banksant

Thanks so much for the replies. I do have a pre pump filter? Should I also put on a post pump filter? The foot value in a small container with meshing around it. but I am going to do a better job with some lava rock as well. . The pump was not new probably 7 years old. as I had a previous...
  5. banksant

Sorry what is the "screen" please? Is this the end of the foot valve?
  6. banksant

I have just had a brand new Rainbird sprinkler system professional installed. The water is pulled by a pump from a spring fed large pond. There are 9 zones with only 3 sprinkler head per zone. The very next day and the first time I had it on automatic timing I noticed the sprinkle heads in Zone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks