Recent content by bamatbucket

1. B

Toilet arm pipe size

Thanks again, hj. I think I'll go with the 3" toilet arm for the existing bathroom to insure good scouring with the discharge from the new low-volume toilet.
  2. B

Toilet arm pipe size

Thanks for the answers, but I am still confused. I do have plenty of room for 4" under the existing main floor bathroom - why would 3" give better performance in the long run? I have seen that recommendation before but I but feel reassured that it is correct when it is coming from a Master...
  3. B

Toilet arm pipe size

I am doing a complete replacement of my existing 4" cast iron drain system in my old house to correct some existing problems and later add a bathroom and kitchen in the basement. I have done extensive research through plumbing books and internet forums and am confident that I can so this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks