Recent content by Balthazar B

1. Balthazar B

Need new whole-house water softener

Thanks for replying. pH 6.8 - 8.5 is considered optimal, so you're in the sweet spot. Under 6.8 can be corrosive, so we would appear to need some mild remediation. And overall our water is moderately hard, but not outrageous. However, it's still enough to leave mineral deposits on fixtures...
  2. Balthazar B

2 adults in the household. I wish I could give you some actual numbers, but our water consumption isn't metered. However, it's fair to say it's very likely on the low side of what a normal American couple uses. Among other things, I'm wondering what valves are best for high-efficiency systems...
  3. Balthazar B

We need a new water softening system to replace an old one that is beyond repair. Salient facts: We're on a well in a water challenged area. The output pressure from our well is OK, but we're very careful about water use and as efficient a system as possible/reasonable is preferred. There are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks