Recent content by bajaman

1. bajaman

Water adjustment knob appears to be stuck

My Bosch tank less flash heater water adjustment knob is frozen it will not adjust. How can I fix that? Now that summer is here the water is too hot and I can not adjust the flow.
  2. bajaman

pressure booster setups for low water pressure.

I have a Bosch Comfort II tankless heater that I am pleased with but I live in Baja and we have low water pressure. Looking for any advice on an inexpensive setup to boost pressure. I have read about an rv pump installed but can't find the article now. thanks for any help...
  3. bajaman

Bosch Confort S II 13

Howdy I am very pleased with my heater after I got it adjusted. Very low on the flame adjustement and about a 1/4 on the volume. I do need to install a pump though I think because of the varying pressure. Let me find that pdf and I will shoot it too you. what's your email?
  4. bajaman

Bosch Confort S II 13

Hi everyone, I just purchased a Bosch Confort S II 13 tankles water heater in Ensenada, Baja California. i neead a manual and it seems it does not show up on their website. A link posted hear does not have the model either. Does anyone know if there is a different model that is the same as the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks