Recent content by bajaboy1

1. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

Yep, need to look at that. Thanks
  2. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

Yes, have since found that out. Thanks. Looks like I may go electric since I have that option. Can't see spending $1000 on a power vented.
  3. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

See the pic.Didn't think that was "normal" when you take care of it. So I need a new one. Mine has the power vent on it, no chimney. I suppose this is just a regular water heater with the power vent, correct? Can be reused on another heater? Thanks again
  4. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

I thought they were good till they start leaking, rusting out. What else goes bad on the inside to prevent heating up? And thanks all. And what brand do you recommend?
  5. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

Could the temp probe be scaled up or bad causing issues? Only thing I haven't checked or changed.
  6. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

No leaks anywhere. It happens at any shower or faucet in the house. Should the water heater turn on sooner?
  7. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

I suppose it could! I've flushed it since new a few times a year though.
  8. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

To add. Water heater turns back on after 5 gallons used. Thanks
  9. bajaboy1

Hot water doesn't last

I know this question has been asked many times, but the solutions haven't helped me as of yet. Culprit: 2001 AO Smith gas 40 gallon water heater. Problem: Hot water only lasts about 10 gallons. Luke warm after 11 and getting cold at 12. I've cleaned the tank. I've replaced the dip tube...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks