Recent content by baggins424

1. B

Plumbing Advice for steam generator drain

Thanks for your reply John. Washer is on the floor below and a wall over, so no. Right now I have the new trap tied downstream of the shower drain and dead ended above the shower flood level (like the "or" picture in the drawing). See any issues with either of the described options? Leaning...
  2. B

Plumbing Advice for steam generator drain

Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice regarding the set up of the gravity drain and TPR from my steam shower generator to my plumbing system. Right now I have plumbed in an ABS trap to a vertical stack to catch discharge. The top of the stack is above the shower flood level. My plan was...
  3. B

Steam Generator plumbing advice

Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice regarding the set up of the gravity drain and TPR from my steam shower generator to my plumbing system. Right now I have plumbed in an ABS trap to a vertical stack to catch discharge. The top of the stack is above the shower flood level. My plan was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks